Friday, November 18, 2011

"Nuclear ... Nuclear ... Nuclear," spoke the Holy Spirit.




I do NOT take these postings on this Blog Site ... lightly!

What I come to share with you this morning, I share with all sincerity of heart and caution. If I were not completely convinced that I heard this by the Holy Spirit, I would NOT share it with you.

Knowing how common place the term "nuclear" has become in our present day world ... who would/could take seriously ... that word being "impressed" into your spirit today?

I have never had the word "nuclear" spoken to my spirit by the Holy Spirit before. This morning however, I have to tell you that it was impressed, over and over again.

I give it to you, now, to intercede over ... along with me!!

Lord God, I thank You that You reveal the hidden things, those contrivances in the dark regions of the world, Lord ... You reveal them to Your own to pray over and to forewarn.

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken

No comments:

Post a Comment