Friday, May 13, 2011







(Google Royalty Free Images)

Sharing today, what I believe to be prophetic messages through scripture, given me over the past two days - for Israel - at this particular time:

Psalm 128:4-6 - Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD. The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion; and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life. Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.

Psalm 129:1-8 - Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth, may Israel now say: Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth; yet they have not prevailed against me. The plowers plowed upon my back; they made long their furrows. The LORD is righteous; he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked. Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion. Let them be as the grass upon the housetops, which withereth afore it groweth up; wherewith the mower filleth not his hand; nor he that bindeth the sheaves his bosom. Neither do they which go by say, The blessing of the LORD be upon you; we bless you in the name of the LORD.

Psalm 130:1-8 - OUT of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice; let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared. I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord, more than they that watch for the morning; I say, more than they that watch for the morning. Let Israel hope in the LORD; for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

Esther 7:9,10 - And Harbonah, one of the chamberlains, said before the king, Behold also, the gallows fifty cubits high, which Haman had made for Mordecai, who had spoken good for the king, standeth in the house of Haman. Then the king said, Hang him thereon. So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then was the king's wrath pacified.

Esther 8:1,2 - On that day did the king Ahasuerus give the house of Haman the Jews' enemy unto Esther the queen. And Mordecai came before the king; for Esther had told what he was unto her. And the king took off his ring, which he had taken from Haman, and gave it unto Mordecai over the house of Haman.

These scriptures, He has laid out before me and impressed me deeply with, over the past two days!!

I encourage you, also, to go back on Izzy Speaking Today and read prophecies I received for Israel/Zion; from April 28th - June 10th - 2008:


Romans 11 - Hallelujah!! Rejoice!!

Blessings to ALL "watchmen on the wall"!!

God bless Israel. God bless America. God bless the nations!

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
From The Bird's Eye View

No comments:

Post a Comment