Wednesday, April 13, 2011

(Google Royalty Free Images)

Last evening, following the newly reported quakes in Japan the past two days, the LORD began a "stirring" in me. He brought before me the second half of the vision He'd given me on Sunday, April 10, 2011. I began a research and He continued to deepen and expand a sensing for the need to press in; to seek further.


Sunday April 10, 2011 - 10:15 p.m. -

"Tonight - 10:15 p.m. - I was awakened to see a ring (a single line circle). I heard a voice, "Ring of fire!" At the upper left of the circle, shot out two blue bursts of fire, like coming from a blow torch.

Moments later, I heard these words: some behind the "iron curtain" and some behind "a cradle".

I am being added unto through my study, and for now, I want to share something that I came upon through my Google search:

This link below is attached to the photo placed in this post. Once you've clicked the link and you're on the page - click on "about the project" - to read.

I will continue before the LORD that I might come to the understanding He would have. I will be sharing, here, as revelation is given.



Blessings and thank you for prayers / pray-ers! God bless every one who prays today!

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
From The Bird's Eye View

No comments:

Post a Comment