Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MY EAR IS TOWARD YOU, LORD ...




HEARING THESE WORDS REPEATEDLY OVER LAST SEVERAL DAYS:

  • SOLIDARITY
  • ARBITRATOR
  • PANDERING


Yesterday I noticed that EVERYONE on facebook, and everywhere I went yesterday, I continued to run into a "WARNING ABOUT DECEPTION" - many, many scriptures were sent out yesterday - regarding deception.


Those things are not coordinated by human effort!

So, I LISTEN UP!


On my own, I have been receiving scriptures over the past several days, all having to do with a "war situation" and the Lord promising ahead of the war that "the battle is His and it will be won"!

Isaiah 37:35,36 - For I will defend this city to save it for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake. Then the angel of the Lord went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand; and when they arise early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

Isaiah 40:14,15 - Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil. Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha.


Things to pray about ...


Izzy Herriette

1 comment:

  1. You know .. Kim Clement prophesied about deception in the White House; course its been a year or possibly more; that it will be exposed. I have never felt that it has been exposed as yet; though of course great deception comes from there. This is different.

    Many feel that what is going on in Iran that it will happen and Israel and USA be defeated .. NO..NO..NO !!! That battle does belong to God .. I have asked a couple of times that those in Iran who's hearts would turn to God be saved; same with Russia who is on our door step ... AGAIN ... same with any country that would oppose Israel. God will show up and show out ... if anything .. I would love to be in Israel about now!!!

    Izzy; I so love and appreciate you and your writings. I don't always say it; but you are a great blessing and so greatly appreciated!!! Don't stop lady ... GBY greatly. :)

    ReplyDelete