Tuesday, July 14, 2009

He is GOOD!

Four days ago, the Lord reminded me of a vision that He'd given me while attending the 400th Commemorative Celebration in Virginia Beach,VA in April 2007. The vision (at that time) gripped me so much so that I drew it on a piece of paper, took it to the front of a packed out meeting in progress, handed it to the usher and asked that it be given to Pastor Geminez (who was conducting the meetings there at Rock Church).

VISION:

I saw a flag pole with the American flag lying on the ground at the base. I then saw another flag pole with the American flag flying high. Written on the flag were these letters: I.O.U.

How interesting to hear on the news this evening, that the government of the United States of America, is now sending out I.O.U checks to cover their regularly scheduled bills/obligations! Not to mention the enormous "deficit" facing our country now.

I know that the Lord prophesies and yet I never cease to be amazed when I actually see the fulfillment of one or any of those prophecies. He is GOOD!

And oh how we need to stand in the gap for our world at present!



Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment