Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another Day For Zion!

The Lord awakened me @ 4:00 A.M.:

Psalm 129: 1 - 8 - Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth; may Israel now say: The plowers plowed upon my back; they made long their furrows. The Lord is righteous; he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked. Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion. Let them be as the grass upon the housetops, which withereth afore it groweth up; Wherewith the mower filleth not his hand; nor he that bindeth sheaves his bosom. Neither do they which go by say, The blessing of the Lord be upon you; we bless you in the name of the Lord.

Psalm 130: 1 -8 - Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Lord. Lord, hear my voice; Let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication. If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared. I wait for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning; I say, more than they that watch for the morning. Let Israel hope in the Lord; for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

(Over and over again [for the past two weeks] the Lord has placed these scriptures before my eyes.) Thank God for His mercy towards all men, today through the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ, the pure and spotless Lamb of God.

Prayer:

Lord, open the eyes of all men, women and children in the world today, to see You, to know You and to come to understand all things through Your wisdom, knowledge and understanding. You are a loving God who loves to give good gifts to your children. It is your desire to give us Your Kingdom. I pray today, Lord, that many ears will be opened to hear, eyes will be opened to see and hearts will be opened to receive all that You have prepared for those who love You! Let Your Word go forth - around the globe - with the news of the Risen Son! Bring the knowledge through Your Word, that we, can be raised with Him and that by Him we may be seated in heavenly places with Him!

God Bless the earth today and the inhabitants thereof! God Bless Israel! God bless His Church! Amen!

7:30 A.M.:

Ezekiel 16 (Entire Chapter)

3 - 9 - And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother a Hittite. And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor saddled at all. None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born. And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live. I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou are come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare. Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine. Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil. ... 14) And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty; for it was perfect through my comliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord God. But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passsed by; his it was... vs. 60) Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant. And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord; that thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord God.


Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment